Kitsilano’s condo and townhouse real estate market led the Westside in terms of demand and activity in May with 52 sales in the month.
Here’s the breakdown for condo’s & town homes on Vancouver’s Westside in December:
• Overall a Sellers market at 32% list to sales ration, down from 38% in April.
• The most active price range was for homes priced between $500k-$600K.
• Homes are selling on average at 1% above list price.
• Buyer’s Best Bet: Homes between $1.75M to $2M, Point Grey, Quilchena, SW Marine Drive & minimum 4 bedroom properties
• Seller’s Best Bet: Selling Homes in Kitsilano up to 1 bedroom properties
In May this year condo and townhouse inventory rose for the 5th month, benchmark prices dipped after rising in April, while total sales rose slightly over the prior month.
Kitsilano’s single family home real market is in a Seller’s market with a 27% list to sales ratio.
Here’s the breakdown for single family homes on Vancouver’s Westside in April:
• Overall a buyers market with a 11% sales to list ratio, up from 9% April.
• Most active price band is $1.5M to $1.75M.
• Homes are selling on average 6% below list price.
• Buyer’s Best Bet: Homes between $4.5 to $5M in Kerrisdale, South Granville & Southlands.
• Seller’s Best Bet: Selling Homes in Kitsilano and up to 3 to 4 bedroom properties.
Between April and May home inventory increased for the 5th month in a row, sale prices climbed slightly, and sales rose from 70 to 91.
Any Q's or more specific information needed on a particular neighbourhood please contact us. We're here to help!
*Buyer’s Market 1-11%, Balanced Market 12-20%, Seller’s Market 21% and up.
All stats derived from SnapStats andDean Wegman.